A Green Paper is a government policy discussion paper that details specific issues, and then points out possible courses of action in terms of policy and legislation. It articulates possible solutions that are yet to be adopted by the government. The Green Paper is a precursor for a White Paper. The White Paper articulates a policy position of the government that has been approved by the Cabinet.
- South Africa – 21% of adults now fully vaccinated, as SA exits the third wave
- South Africa Presses WTO For COVID-19 Vaccine Patents Waiver
- International Students Can Get Vaccinated
- KNOW YOUR GREEN PAPER ON MARRIAGES IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Department of Home Affairs extends the validity period of expired visas