South African Immigration Consultants

Immigration Consultants
Visa Immigration SA represent and guide prospective travellers and migrants to South Africa through their visa applications and the immigration process

How do we help you through the immigation or visa application process?


There are numerous immigration options and visa types to choose from when visiting or relocating to South Africa. There are also a lot of forms and supporting documents that must be submitted on time and error free. With our consultation through the process, you are assured that your submission will be complete, error free and on time. We will also advise you on how long the process will take, issues you may encounter and discuss possible outcomes

Our consultation services include the following :


  • Advice on the best possible visa options available to you
  • A plan of action with the least amount of risk involved
  • We include a comprehensive information pack, as well as templates and forms needed.
  • Represent your interests in communicating with the Department of Home Affairs / South African High Commissions in accordance with the Immigration Act and regulations.
  • Assistance with the submission of the application at the relevant governmental offices, both locally and internationally,
  • Follow-ups on the progress made with the application, once submitted.


Ready to get started?

Start by completing our online eligibility check. When we receive your information, we will provide you with guidance about the most suitable South African visa option.

Some of the immigration options we assist with

Visitor Visa

Visitors’ Visas are for international travellers (citizens of other countries) who have permanent residence outside South Africa and who wish to visit the country on a temporary 90 day Visitor’s Visa.

Learn more

Study Visa

A South African study visa allows a foreign national to reside in the Republic whilst studying at a South African institution of primary, secondary or tertiary education.

Learn more

Medical Treatment Visa

A medical treatment visa is a permit issued to foreigners intending to visit South Africa for the purpose of undergoing medical treatment and may be issued for a maximum period of six (6) months at a time.

Learn more

Work Visa

South Africa offers work visas to foreign nationals, allowing employment within specific categories. Requirements vary, including skills, qualifications, and employer sponsorship. Visa duration depends on contract terms.

Learn more

Business Visa

Foreigners who are contemplating investing in the South African economy by establishing a business or by investing in an existing business in the country must apply for a business permit.

Learn more

Relative Visa

A temporary residence Relative’s Visa can be applied for by a family member of a South African citizen or permanent resident if they fall within the 1st or 2nd line of kinship.

Learn more

Retirement Visa

A retirement visa as a means of immigration to South Africa, is granted to immigrants wishing to spend their retirement years in South Africa.

Learn more

Volunteer Visa

The South African volunteer visa (long-stay visitor’s visa) allows foreign nationals to partake in volunteer or charity work within the Republic.

Learn more

” The assistance I received from Ross and his colleagues can only be described as first class. They really do genuinely care about you, not only as a client but as a person. I would recommend this team to anyone who wants genuine service which is hard to find these days.”  – William Milne
” I have just collected my Visa. The assistance received from the Visa Immigration SA, has been absolutely outstanding. Thanks very much Ross for the efficient and professional service. Thank again for the great communication and your patience.” ~ Serra Giuliana
” I’d like to say a huge THANK YOU to Ross for his support and all his help through the visa process. Ross is very conscientious to avoid any mistakes and always replies very quickly to any questions or doubts.” ~ Justine Lr
× How can we help you?